OFc Friday nights

Discuss anything.

Moderator: Administrator

MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

OFc Friday nights

This is a post to try and help those that don't understand what OFc Friday nights is all about!

OFc is the acronym for OLD FARTS CLUB. This CS server is a place where middle aged to old aged gamers come to have fun and enjoy the game. You should also note that our motto is "Team work is everything". This means that even the most weakest player has a chance to enjoy an evening of gaming and being able to make a difference to their team. We are under no illusions as to our abilities where 90% of the team consist of average drunk players. Those that are blessed with skills should try and help the team rather than just playing solo and doing there own stuff. Hence our server admin abusing those who just want to score whore or win the match by themselves by being last and thinking that they will enjoy "hero status".

We have found over the decades that scoped weapons promotes camping. Camping is just solo play again!. Many will argue that this is to protect the team, yes maybe this is the case for competative play but as regulars know, we don't play competitive style on this server.

This server is a place for everyone to enjoy, especially for average players!
Contributing to the server can mean a number of things. Good Comms and team play. It also means that you should mingle and chat with everyone on the server. Not just having a small group of your own friends on your own discord channel in your own little bubble. It is so annoying to find the same few top 10% players on the same team every map every week!! Yes that team will win and I understand you enjoy wining but then the other team will lose every map, every round every week. Do you really think that the players on the losing team will enjoy playing and maybe just not turn up anymore! We try to promote fairness where possible and actually think that drawing is great or having a close match is fun. 10-0 or highly unbalanced teams destroys the atmosphere.

Those that just like to be at the top of the leader board and enjoy using a scout or other such scoped weapon and like to play competitive style CS then I suggest that you find yourself another server to play on as you won't find that here 😜
wesbot
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: OFc Friday nights

Well said, Yodles aa)
Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

well said yoghurt
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

My hero! :wink:
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
Phylis
Newcomer
Newcomer

Well said that man,

I understand and I will try to tone down my CS skills, and not be so competitive. You all can't be as good as me.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D