Abdriod tv box

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Abdriod tv box

Been looking for one so far i have seen people say the MXQ is best value for money seems to be sold by few differnt companeys at varying prices found J-Bonest® [Free Mutli-function Wireless ... .vbDT1Z5N2

Dose anyone else use one or can recomend one around the same price
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

Quazerk
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: Abdriod tv box

I bought one of these :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MX-Pro-Quad-C ... =undefined

and its great , you can stream practically every tv series there is and 1000's of movies to choose from as well ( inc cinema releases )
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Whats the differance between that an the normal one
The normal listings say all the same stuff but that one u posted says its jailbroken
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0111R ... DBEXH5B3RT
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

wesbot
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

I just use an amazon fire tv and find it works great, easy to load everything yourself. Just need to buy a keyboard for it. Mxpro looks like great value though.
Quazerk
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

its jailbroken, to take some of the copyright software off , as certain tv's when connected to the internet recognise bootlegs due to the sound and picture being out of sync a little bit, but there are websites out there where you can add on programs for sports erc, even animal pron if reallly wanted :), but for the price it was a bargain and the bluetooth keyboard is quite cute too.Also the one on amazon has a sd slot whereas mine doesn't.