fecking fans

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

fecking fans

well bf3 has been crashing my pc and just found out why my case fan has packed in just replaced it with one from another pc and well its the nosiest fucking thing ever
i knew the fan wasnt the greatest but dam its noisey

so now i have a delema do i take another fan out of the other case or go move all my components from this case to the alienware case that is frankly a better case but a lot of work :( and would prob mean im afk for a while it is something iv been thinking of doing for a while but have never done anything like it b4 mite ask my neubour he build pc's for people how much to swap them over
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: fecking fans

Also the wife has a bootleg copy of photoshop on the Alienware and she needs it so she ain't to happy the key gen she got with it Dosent work anymore so dose anyone know where I can get a torrent or something for photoshop to put on my laptop to keep here happy
BATTLE ROYALE

Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: fecking fans

Fuck it I don't really want to change cases till I get a bigger psu so just went on line and cost a new case fan £7,38 including p&p

120mm Cooler Master SickleFlow Green LED 3-Pin Fan
BATTLE ROYALE