I'd never join this club ...

Think you're OFc material? Find out how you can join here.

Moderator: Administrator

olpixel
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'd never join this club ...

... until today! It was a nice session with you at friday. I'm playing Counter-Strike since 1.6, including Source und finally GO. There are not many public servers around, giving me such a laugh. You're an amazing crew of old british pirates.

I'm not searching for a clan with fixed play times, since i often can't give a guarantee when i'll have enough time for a decent game. But - i'm looking for a bunch of people that just want to hang around, having a great time and slap some bitchy campers. And i think that this is the right place :)

Before i gonna start up with the details: I'm the guy that forgot to plant the bomb on aztec. Some may remember!
I've not yet been kicking around since months, but i hope a few of you guys got an slight impression of my skills. I think i'm not too bad :)

- NickName: olpixel
- Age Bracket: I'm 24y old.
- Area You Live: Munich, Germany (sitzpinkler!)
- Married/Partner: Partner yes, Married none. No necessary to ask this, you're already invited to my wedding.
- Children: If i would instantly fulfill every wish of my girlfriend: Yes. But since i don't: No.
- How Long Have You Been Gaming: I'm gaming excessively since i'm 10 years old. I'm now working at the gaming branch, which made me playing less then before.
- Games Played: Not enough space here to list them all up :D Details by request.
- Other Interests: Specially in summer, i'm often out for mountainbiking or photography. That's the stuff beside gaming.
- Bit About You: Not a german twat, but very interested in good teamplay and awesome british humor. Both things i already found here.

Even though i wasn't talking around last friday, i do use a microphone. My vocal english is "ok", i think that i could participate in voice chats.
I'm looking forward to whatever comes :)
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: I'd never join this club ...

Welcome olpixel. OFc moves with glacial speed so don't expect a shiney OFc tag just yet but you sound right up our alley! Keep playing the GO server (especially Fridays) and some of the crew play something called BF3. But don't let that scare you away. Keep posting in the forum too!
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

olpixel wrote: You're an amazing crew of old british pirates.

awesome british humor.
Well not the best way to start! Only a handfull of our members are British and we only have them to fill the affirmative action homosexual quota.

We have players from all over the world , Germany! France (this includes Belguim) Holland , Israel ,Scotland, Ireland , Australia , Canada and even a sheep shagger from Wales.

Friday night is CS:GO night but we play BF3 regularly and L4D irregularly
Illegitimi non carborundum

Gavac220
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Welcome to the forum olpixel. Catch ya on Friday night again, and join in with the banter. It is a gaming community more than a clan, and a good laugh is just as important as the team play.
CrAp
Regular
Regular

Slartibartfast wrote:
We have players from all over the world , France (this includes Belguim)
1St of all,a BIG fuck you to Slarti,
Ill teach you the most important thing you need to know before you even think going OFc road, Never ever trust that fekkin green lepricon called Slarti. He sounds Irish, he says hes from Ireland, even hes brother calls him Irish but hes just a deft c*** from a forgotten island somewhere in the atlantic ocean where they dump little green hobbits like Slarti.

So back to the topic,
Welcome and a nice application. You write better english then me, so no comment on that. Good motivation and ill see ya ingame.

Grts CrAp.

Btw, we allready have a german dude....dunno whats hes name? hes called Shorty or something in the neighbourhood...
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

tse guys. he is from munich! thats not a part of germany, its more like austria ;)

and hello olpixel! genieß die runde mit den netten leuten, du bist mit 24 einer der jüngsten unter den alten säcken :D

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
LK3da
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

yes, we austrian see bavaria more as austrian as you german see it as a part of your country :twisted:
anyway, willkommen der herr, schöne grüße aus Wien 8)
olpixel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you very much guys for that ton of feedback :)

I'm glad you guys obviously are playing at the same times i do, so mostly friday evening / at the weekends. I'll try to join the BF3 server and see if anyone's out there as long as the CS:GO Server is empty. If nothing bad happens, you'll see me again at every friday.
Slartibartfast wrote:
olpixel wrote: You're an amazing crew of old british pirates.

awesome british humor.
Well not the best way to start! Only a handfull of our members are British and we only have them to fill the affirmative action homosexual quota.

We have players from all over the world , Germany! France (this includes Belguim) Holland , Israel ,Scotland, Ireland , Australia , Canada and even a sheep shagger from Wales.

Friday night is CS:GO night but we play BF3 regularly and L4D irregularly
Haha :D I could swear almost everyone of the team had a very british accent last friday. Anyway, it was very funny. I hate too serious players who mistake a Counter-Strike session with the leadership of the 3rd world war, so this was a very welcome change.

Gavac220 wrote:Welcome to the forum olpixel. Catch ya on Friday night again, and join in with the banter. It is a gaming community more than a clan, and a good laugh is just as important as the team play.
I will, Gavac! Thanks for the invitation :)

CrAp wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:
We have players from all over the world , France (this includes Belguim)
1St of all,a BIG fuck you to Slarti,
Ill teach you the most important thing you need to know before you even think going OFc road, Never ever trust that fekkin green lepricon called Slarti. He sounds Irish, he says hes from Ireland, even hes brother calls him Irish but hes just a deft c*** from a forgotten island somewhere in the atlantic ocean where they dump little green hobbits like Slarti.

So back to the topic,
Welcome and a nice application. You write better english then me, so no comment on that. Good motivation and ill see ya ingame.

Grts CrAp.

Btw, we allready have a german dude....dunno whats hes name? hes called Shorty or something in the neighbourhood...
Haha, the most important things go always first! :D My english sucks pretty hard in my opinion, great to hear the contrary. I only had it in school for one year and after that, i learned most of it by chatting with english people.

shutteh wrote:tse guys. he is from munich! thats not a part of germany, its more like austria ;)

and hello olpixel! genieß die runde mit den netten leuten, du bist mit 24 einer der jüngsten unter den alten säcken :D
Woot, ein Deutscher! Würde mich freuen wenn du am Freitag auch dabei bist! Wo kommst du eigentlich genauer her?

LK3da wrote:yes, we austrian see bavaria more as austrian as you german see it as a part of your country :twisted:
Schöne Grüße auch ins Ösicounty :) Bavaria is neither austria, nor germany, it's a purely exclusive free state for the "better germans", as some may say :D
But i'm the worst thing that could happen to this county: I'm a swabian guy (south-west germany) living in munich. It's like an insult to god for them :D
Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

olpixel wrote:
Haha :D I could swear almost everyone of the team had a very british accent last friday.
you're just making it worse for yourself.

welcome to the forum
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
olpixel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Schlack wrote:
olpixel wrote:
Haha :D I could swear almost everyone of the team had a very british accent last friday.
you're just making it worse for yourself.

welcome to the forum
If that's so, it's okay ;)
I'm looking forward to meet you guys at friday.
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Hello olpixel and welcome to the world of OFc where everybody slags each other off and have a contest about who can drink the most alcohol and yet still play well as a team! Like Gavac says we are more about a group of like minded people who enjoy gaming but don't take it tooooo seriously (unless your name is Simply) but enjoy the banter and teamwork. We have two other Germans in OFc, you've met Shutty and then there is Flangy also.

You are always welcome on our server and we have many regular players who are not in the OFc clan, so there is need to feel pressure for you to join! Get to know the guys a bit more and the way we play. Joining OFc can take a while as we all normally become good friends first as we all feel that joining OFc is for life and not just for a short period of time. It's not about skills and how good you are that matter but more about the teamwork and general banter!!

Catch you in game olpixel and don't be afraid to use your Mic ab)
deamoon
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wellcome OFc is nice bunch of people so cant go wrong with us :D
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

I'm a fluent German speaker so I thought I'd translate this for the Irish and other countries that can't afford an education system:
shutteh wrote:hello olpixel! genieß die runde mit den netten leuten, du bist mit 24 einer der jüngsten unter den alten säcken :D
English: hello olpixel! Would you like me to dress up as a round genie and get in a sack with you for 24 hours with my younger brother?
olpixel wrote:Woot, ein Deutscher! Würde mich freuen wenn du am Freitag auch dabei bist! Wo kommst du eigentlich genauer her?
English: Woot! I'll douche my ass! On Friday I'm having my scrotum pierced but I could come round after that!
LK3da wrote:yes, we austrian see bavaria more as austrian as you german see it as a part of your country :twisted:
English: I have a hairy penis, but will grease your sausage.

Any other translation needs let me know.
Bambam
OFCNOFEAR
Regular
Regular

LOL wot a fantastic Thread Well done olpixel! Great application Welcome to the forum mate and the world of OFc!!!
olpixel
Newcomer
Newcomer

bambam wrote:I'm a fluent German speaker so I thought I'd translate this for the Irish and other countries that can't afford an education system:
shutteh wrote:hello olpixel! genieß die runde mit den netten leuten, du bist mit 24 einer der jüngsten unter den alten säcken :D
English: hello olpixel! Would you like me to dress up as a round genie and get in a sack with you for 24 hours with my younger brother?
olpixel wrote:Woot, ein Deutscher! Würde mich freuen wenn du am Freitag auch dabei bist! Wo kommst du eigentlich genauer her?
English: Woot! I'll douche my ass! On Friday I'm having my scrotum pierced but I could come round after that!
English: I have a hairy penis, but will grease your sausage.

Any other translation needs let me know.
Bambam
HAHAHAHA :D I almost pissed my pants.

OFCNOFEAR wrote:LOL wot a fantastic Thread Well done olpixel! Great application Welcome to the forum mate and the world of OFc!!!
Thank you very much! You're a very funny bunch of people. Can't wait for tomorrow!