Godz =)

Think you're OFc material? Find out how you can join here.

Moderator: Administrator

OFC-Godz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Godz =)

Hey guys, i don't know if anyone remembers me but i used to be in ofc (or still am depending on how you look at it) years ago, i was about 14-15 (2004ish i think) . I remember members saying you never lose the title but that obviously down to your discretion. I'm planning on finding some time to play and getting back into counter strike so this is me saying hey! =)

(OFC is in my name now because i accidentally registered as a kid the first time and couldn't see any of the boards, durr =), plus you wouldn't recognise me under a different name)

Happy Hunting

Godz
Gavac220
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: Godz =)

Welcome back Godz! Great to see ya in the forum, and look forward to some CS. BF3 is also a big game withing the clan now, and your more than welcome to join both. OFc is indeed forever :twisted:
Dannyf
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Hey Godz, I definitely remember the name but don't think I ever played many games with you so doubt you remember my name as there were probably a lot of new players on at the same time.

Good to see you back on the forum and as most people do say, OFc is for life!
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Didn't we have this conversation a few months ago? I still have you in my Steam friends list from way back when.

Anywho welcome back to the nest , hope to see you online soon.
Illegitimi non carborundum

OFC-Godz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks for welcoming me back guys, I'll take a look into battlefield that could be fun =), dannyf i look forward to getting to know you regardless and slarti i believe we did but in the end i never found time =(, gonna need some serious practice but i'll be back =P

Happy Hunting

Godz