got banned on your hc server

For reporting problem players in the servers and appealing if you've been banned unfairly

Moderator: Administrator

visstick
Newcomer
Newcomer

got banned on your hc server

Hello fellow gamers,

Yesterday I was playing with some other members (members involved are: mrBigtime theCoroner and Sk8zo (part of our staff) of our multigaming clan next-century.eu on your server and you manualy banned me cause you might have thought that I was cheating. I want to ask why i got banned in the first place. Making 7 kills in a row on hc mode aint realy special. Also banning a manager form an official esport organisation isn't good for your marketing.

Next Century eSports has a zero policy aggainst cheaters and that is also my personal opinion. All cheaters in all forms should be banned but this has to be done with proof!

So I whould like to request to get unbanned asap.

Visstick
Next-century.eu
visstick[at]next-century.eu
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: got banned on your hc server

Hello,

it was an Autoban through an Kills/Time rule to try to protect the server against cheater.

I think the SA will see this post and give a comment.

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
visstick
Newcomer
Newcomer

Well i did make 7 kills within a few seconds... people where crossing the ice (4 of them in a row) which took me a few sec to take out with m16. After that 2 ppl sneaked up behind me but my team mate called them on teamspeak so i turned arround and shot them aswell
Gavac220
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Apologies Visstick for any undue stress, but as Shutty mentioned, our Admins run a personalised mod to keep the server safe when an admin is not present in game. This is still in its infancy, and they are trialling a few new settings. The auto ban is a difficult one to measure, as I'm sure you will know, and thanks to your comments, I'm sure they will review the current settings, and revoke any ban if deemed appropriate.

Thank you for posting. OFc is a friendly gaming clan, who promote team play, good comms and of course a bit of craic. We are committed to keeping our servers free from hackers and cheats, in all the games we play. We have been established for a very long time, with many members originally from a CS background. We welcome all other like minded players and clans to our servers, and hope you will continue to visit.

Kind regards

Gavac220
Redddraggon
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Currently as the banning rules stand, only a tiny minority get wrongfully banned, most of the time a hacker comes on sprays away and gets banned straight away. Normally it's pretty obvious when someone is wrongfully banned, due to some of us on the server seeing what happened, or by looking through the logs - and so there should be an unbanning pretty rapidly. The auto banning rules are under a constant review, trying to minimise banning innocents but nailing the hacker straight away.

I think I was on the server last night when you got banned, and it was pretty much discussed then in our TS channel.
visstick
Newcomer
Newcomer

The only reason i posted here is that i got banned eventhough I am not cheating at all. The chances of me playing on your server aggain are very slim since I just clicked on a random server. If I was a hacker do you think I whould go trough all this trouble, even wait a full day for my account to get active, to plead my case? You have done unjustice to me cause you got shot.. If you look up my score you can see that I am lvl 39 or so and have nowere the stats to be a cheater. I have a KD of 1.45 and mosty play normal modes. When I snipe my kd goes up to 1.67 cause that is something I like to do.

Futherone like I said I was with 3 teammates who gave me some tactical information over teamspeak. But I think you have made up your mind already.
Redddraggon
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

visstick wrote:But I think you have made up your mind already.
I guess your English is poor, but pretty much what everyone has said was that you snuck into the "autoban criteria" and you were one of the unlucky innocent people.
visstick
Newcomer
Newcomer

Oke so from that I conclude I am unbanned. Sorry that I misinterpreted what you or others posted.

Hope to see you one day on the battlefield aggain then :)