joining OFc

Think you're OFc material? Find out how you can join here.

Moderator: Administrator

Old Fart
Newcomer
Newcomer

joining OFc

Hi a few years ago I was given the nickname Old Fart because of my age I guess, never new till several months ago the your site existed its a great site and and a credit to the guys behind it, I really appreciate the members who have made me feel welcome, I like the banter and the team play. I am currently just over 60 but changing by the minute, live in a little town called Sheffield, married with 3 adult kids over 40 have 8 grandchildren 1 great grandchild. Started gaming years ago use to build PCs for gamers and musicians. Still not good at gaming but still really enjoy it. Had many careers from electronics engineer, Pro musician, Scuba Diving instructor martial arts and many more had lots of fun. Still diving and teaching but trying to cut back on the teaching and just dive for myself. Tried retiring for a year, no way, so for the last 2 years been driving the old buses love it, the passengers and kids are great. Well that's a potted history if I am worthy enough to be offered a tag I would be willing to change my gaming name if you require I have used the name Mr Pelagic when some of the members have taken um bridge at old fart. Any way if invited or not I hope to enjoy your site for many years to come good luck to all.

Kind regards
Old Fart
OFCNOFEAR
Regular
Regular

Re: joining OFc

nice one old fart , you really r an old fart lol even older than muddy i think and thats old ,,,, he he ,, was a great night friday most fridays r like that one . i to am into diving with worthing bsac and love it .. look forward to c in you in the server soon , i am not on that often but have steam freinds running every evening to keeping an eye on the server .

thanks for your application new members r considered by the senior admins for good coms ,team play and freindly banter stick at the server mate it can take a few mths for new members to get the tag but please dont let this put you off , welcome to OFc c you in game [OFc] NO FEAR:::...

ps nice application and sorry for my shit english. also add a few of us in your steam friends if you no how to do this !!
Gavac220

Welcome to the forum Old Fart,

You certainly fit the bill as far as the title goes, but we take a while to vote new members in. There is a good reason for this. This is a community, rather than a clan. Membership is for life, and we genuinely are good friends. Keep playing in the servers, and get to know all the members. Remember what NoFear said. Good communications, team play and good craic are fundamental to our play style. Skills are not necessary (Hell we let NoFear in after all).

Now you have made your application, just sit tight for a while, and settle in. Contribute to the forum, and I look forward to teaming up with you in server. :)

Good luck.
LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Good game with ya yesterday Old Fart !

Good luck with your application :wink:
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Welcome! Hell yeah! I would become the youngun of the clan at only 53! (Well there's Tums who's a bit older than me but he's gone walkabout) Keep up the good work!

This is the difference between us old farts and the 17 YOs that try to join. Wait a few months they gasp (reaching for their teddy) are you mad? (in that incredulous tone of a guy with an arm missing greets the 6 hour waiting time down at outpatients) Whereas us "Old Farts" think a few months is quite short!

Good luck with the application.
---------------------------------------
Life is a Terminal Disease

Muddy
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

welcome im new to the forum too but been playing the server for about a year
Old Fart
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you for your replies guys enjoying the server hope to play regularly but work daft shifts happy gaming Great Server tatar :lol:
groinshot
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Excuse me muddy, some of us 17 year olds that joined stayed on, we just dont have the luxury of having all day and night to play CS or anything anymore :(
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

lol. I don't have a life and I'm not likely to get one either. Why you young whippersnapper!!! (drops cane)

Muddy
Ftang
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Oooo a fellow Sheffielder!

Welcome!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
CrAp
Regular
Regular

your a good sports, like it when your on our servers. you almost sound like the brother of muddy, very weird.
Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Nonsense Crap

he's Muddy's Dad

Mudadshark??

Anyway good larf last night, each time Old fart and his brandy joined our team we were Pwned.

yes it was all his fault.....
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
CrAp
Regular
Regular

dont wurry old fart, if your names not bullet or highway.....then the futer looks bright for you. I used to be crap aswell....actually i still am :roll: 8O
MudShark
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Heheh - yes Farty was quite comical last night. Reminds me of an ancient version of Exibit!

Brandy on a Wednesday? Disgraceful!

Muddy
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Hmmmmmmm , anyone notice old fart and exhibit are never on at the same time? I think this is exhibit after 2 months of sexual debauchery , he's so depraved and syphillis ridden he can't remember that he's already a member.
Illegitimi non carborundum