an7hr4x,s application

Think you're OFc material? Find out how you can join here.

Moderator: Administrator

AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

an7hr4x,s application

NickName : an7hr4x or david
- Age Bracket :32
- Area You Live crewe cheshire
- Married/Partner : partner jo of 10 years
- Children : 2 boys
- How Long Have You Been Gaming : first started on the sega master system 2 lol about 14 then just went through most of the consoles megadrive, satern game boy n64 game cube plus a few others, only got into pc gaming about 4 years ago recovering from a hip replacement(now that's old fart material) and started playing css all day every day now kids a bit older most evenings
- Games Played : started with the old command and conquers(all)then medal of honors(all) call of duty (again all) then css and most other steam games like bio shock plus many more

- Other Interests : i like to watch movies of all types, tv, fishing, air rifle ft shooting, vw cars(on my 9th a v6 4mo bora which i like to mod and show, building computers currently on a q6600 quad @3.69 on h2o and other cherry picked components,
- Bit About You : ermm. i was born in kent but i have lived all over the place as far as the lakes but settled here, im a plumber and tiler by trade with my own business doing quite well at the moment, as above i have had a hip replacement 4 years ago due to it being dislocated at birth and left till i was 28 all ok now fingers crossed, im usually a quiet person not much to say and like to watch the world go by
oh and my mums scottish from up raf kinloss near forres, does that help on the Scottish quota
Gavac220

Re: an7hr4x,s application

oh and my mums scottish from up raf kinloss near forres, does that help on the Scottish quota
I knew there was something I liked about you... :wink:

Welcome to the world of OFc. This application is like a note of interest. We look to regulars who contribute in the servers (Laughs, Teamplay and good comms) and the forums. After sometime, we invite you to join if you have an application. It's great to see another old fart in the mix, and we all look forward to gaming with you in the servers :D

(I work for V.W., so actually thats two counts for a vote from me, when the time comes :twisted: )
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

lol hi m8 i do play regularly with you you always seen to kill me before i have a chance its nice when i get wasted by some one else :D
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

good luck with the app
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

Gavac220

hehe I have enjoyed your company on server many times, what I meant was, some people play as regulars for more than a year before coming members. It's more of a community than a clan, and membership is for life, regardless of playing on server. It's a home from home, and one that you may well be invited to join over time :)
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

sounds about right think i have been on the server for over a year now also because it gave me the lowest ping by far which is how i found ofc but used to play on the custom pc servers
CrAp
Regular
Regular

good luck to you mate
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Good luck mate and it's always good to see you in server 1
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

thanks lads
Darkphoenix
Newcomer
Newcomer

nice to play with hope you'll become one of the [Ofc] member cause you're worth it :)

hope to see you soon on server 2 :P
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

ta it was good to play against you last night, thought i was gonna win that round didnt see that amok ace fella sneaking up and getting that knife kill
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

if right my x fire un is either AN7HR4X or daviddm the latter is more likley
AN7HR4X
Newcomer
Newcomer

i am now another year older 33 to be exact and according to the mrs im already and old fart amongst other things and not aging gracefully
Exibit
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

Great application good luck m8
A Dog Is For Life
Not Just A Friday
Night
Sayril
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member