XBox 360 Wireless controller for PC.

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Para
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin
Location: now i am really, really Oot In't Sticks (Bonnie Scotland)

XBox 360 Wireless controller for PC.

Alright Lads ime still alive ! :mrgreen:

ok now that the kids are a bit older i have a wee bit more spare time in the evenings for gaming ! Woot ! :evil: :D but i still cant play online !! fek !! :evil:

now due to the space and setup in my new house i decided to get a wireless Xbox 360 controller for my pc so i can play games on my big telly, the only thing is i am having fucking awfull trouble getting it to work with any games !! is it just me ? but you just cant seem to bind any commands to it like you can with my Logitec Joystick ? is it only some games that will actually work with it ?

i know its sacrilage but i cant get it to work with any of my FPS like CoD5, FEAR ect..! the only game i can get it to work with is Audiosurf ! anybody got one of theses and knows how to set it up ? it driving me mad !
The Fail Cakes are on me !................
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: XBox 360 Wireless controller for PC.

I got a wiered one and vista so its just plug and play for most new games wit conrtols already maped if u aint got vista maybe there some kinda patch
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

groinshot
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

not sure, because my gamepad works, but try
http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/Jo ... ersion.htm
Exibit
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

I also have the wired one as well one as well works great with Vista

Rolf has the wireless one and he also has bad problems getting it to work
A Dog Is For Life
Not Just A Friday
Night
Ftang
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Got both wired and wireless xbox controllers. Both work fine for most games but have occasional problems with the wireless. In Assassins Creed for instance the wired works perfectly can re-map all buttons to whatever you want but with the wireless it doesn't recognise the triggers so you can't map anything to them and it seemed to think the X, Y, A and B buttons were the wrong way around.

However in other games, such as Prototype, everything is perfect.

I've not been able to find a way to fix this, my guess is that it's not a problem with the controller and wireless adapter set up but the indivdual games having not been implemented to correctly interprate the information from the adapter. In which case the only hope is if the game gets patched :(

I could be wrong so if you find a way to fix it let me know :)
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Para
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin
Location: now i am really, really Oot In't Sticks (Bonnie Scotland)

Ah Balls :evil:
The Fail Cakes are on me !................