muted on fri night

For reporting problem players in the servers and appealing if you've been banned unfairly

Moderator: Administrator

mendoza
Newcomer
Newcomer

muted on fri night

Hey guys,

Sorry for being a bit drunk on the server 2nite, a few people were asking me questions about Windows 7, I was answering them and suddenly got muted by admin. i wasn't warned about this, and had i had been i would have shut up instantly. all i'm asking is that if i'm drunk as fuck then tell me so and i'll shut the fuck up, if i'm suddenly muted out of the blue then to be honest i'll just be extemelty confused for a while!!

I love all you guys and literally there are no other servers to play on, I hope that people can respect that when I'm drunk I start getting a little excited and there are no rules that can explain or justify that situation. Hopefully I have never on a single occasion been as drunk as Slarti and if I have then I'm sure Slarti can apologise on my behalf because I'm sure nobody would ever want to be in such a fucked up scenario. I hope I've made myself clear and I'm off now to see some bands but hope to own you all soon!! lots of love xx shard [mendoza]
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: muted on fri night

Tut Tut Tut...Drunk ? While playing CSS? Whatever next.
For a long time Muddy has been my guardian angel , whenever I'm to pished to make sense he just mutes me .
An Admin muting you for being drunk is a hazzard of drinking while playing CSS , its nothing personal but if your infringing on other people having fun you get muted .
Its nothing personal , its happened to most if not all of the people that play here .
Drunk on sever 2 on a friday? Drunk CSS is for server 1 on a friday .
Plus your insinuation of "Slarti does it all the time " Doesn't hold any water here ...No one likes a tell tale.

P.S. I know I wasn't there when the incident happened but the "Slarti does it so I can do it " defense has to be quashed otherwise it'll set some dodgey precedents .
Illegitimi non carborundum

spike
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

as we are a teamwork based clan the admin done the right thing there is a post about windows 7 running at the mo ....as for saying slarti dose that was childish but he knows when to babble and when not to and as he says he gets muted too ...any way thank you for the apology just remember server 1 is teamwork time you can mess around when dead BUT not when alive as it distracts other players im not having a go ro starting a flame war with you just giving you a little advise now on server 2 thats a different story babble as much as you like lol i cant say to much as i was not on at the time and so far we have only one side of events file closed see you in game m8
women cant live with them.....cant live without then .....
^Stueh
Regular
Regular

votemute gav :P
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

lol dint get muted but highway did tell me 2 shut up a few time lol which i duely done for about a min then prob statred up again 2 quote hw "its like nemesis fm on here 2night" that was mainly on s2 though although prob was babbling a lil on s1 mostly when dead tho
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Gavac220 wrote:Oops, I just killed a kitten :oops:
Thank you Gavac for your wonderfull observation ! :P
SimplyMe
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

I could have just muted u in my css player list but there were others who were fed up with your shite.
So if u want to talk about techie stuff theres always the forum
http://forum.ofc-gaming.com/viewforum.php?f=8 thats the link.
Theres a few topics on win7. Thank u for understanding.
We all want to have fun but u crossed the line.
C u in game and b quiet. :evil: