Ben Application

Think you're OFc material? Find out how you can join here.

Moderator: Administrator

LiPsToDaFlOoR
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ben Application

- NickName: [Team1] Ben (just a tag, not a clan, can be removed if needs be)

- Alias': LiPsToDaFlOoR, Bobby Light

- Area You Live: Plymouth, UK

- Married/Partner: Single whoare

- Children: No

- How Long Have You Been Gaming?: Been gaming since i was 5. Sega MegaDrive FTW! Been playing CS on and off for about 5 years now. Love FPSs but only on PC format.

- Games Played: L4D, DoD, CS:S, Portal, Halo, Battlefield 2, Peggle, SupCom... The usual. Pretty much everything. I have a wii, it sucks.

- Other Interests: Just a mixture of sports, drinking (obv), Mapping, a little bit of java programming and cooking.

- Bit About You: I am pretty laid back and always up for a laugh. I'm not an overly serious player when i'm on CS, it's a laugh at the end of the day. I work for BT Openreach as a network engineer chich is OK i guess.
My brother is [OFC] iCON, we both started off playing on OFC servers about 10 months ago now, but were regularly on S:2. I really like the "team" most of the [OFc] guys are on my steams friends aswell as a lot of the regular server players.
I like a good drink with friends and am always up for a spot of banter.
I don't really know what else to write, I hope this is enough, any questions?

P.S. Love you all xxx
[Team1] Ben
CrAp
Regular
Regular

Re: Ben Application

lo ben, the [Team1] tag is pretty confusing...

Didnt knew you were aka lipstodafloor aka bobby light. Why all the different names if i may ask?
welkom to the forum and nice that your interested to get on board of the OFc boat. I know your up for a laugh on s2, coz thats were i see and hear you alot.
Keep up the playing and the comms, grts Carpy
Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

yup, i thunk [TEAM] was a clan too, seen the tag on a few different bods, unless they were all you and your various name changes.

welcome, whichever of the personalities that youre choosing to be today ya scitzo! :D

lipstodafloor? does that mean that youre a rugmuncher?
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
LiPsToDaFlOoR
Newcomer
Newcomer

lol Schlack.
The name changes were just because i was pretty bored of them, don't think i will be changing Ben though.
cheers for your support guys.
[Team1] Ben