Domzskii's OFc App

Think you're OFc material? Find out how you can join here.

Moderator: Administrator

Domzskii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Domzskii's OFc App

Yelloow boys, girls and fellow slags

NickName - Domzskii
Age - 16 and legal xD
Area You Live - Birmingham (Brumy!!)
Married/Partner - Not married yet and no partner too :(
Children - No yet
How Long Have You Been Gaming - ive been gaming for a long time since about 8 or 9 got into fps's about 11 and have been playing Counter Strike since last August and started playing OFc server's around September time but went to surf servers and came back about December time and wouldn't dream of leaving the servers again.
Games Played - play CS:s, portal, Wii games and Xbox games such as COD world at war and Vagas 2, my Tags Domzskii if you want to add me and ive just brought TF2 and will start playing that soon.
Other Interests - Like to do drama and play games, do alot of school productions currently doing Blood Brothers and love to cook.
Bit About You - Im all ways up for a laugh even if im the joke, just like any other man i like a good drink every so often, play football every friday in a mini leage ran by the police, like to cook good food and do drama, currently have coursework so it narrows down my playing time :(
Join OFc - i would like to join OFc because it's simply a fun and loveable server where everyones up for a laugh and great people to be around.
Xfire - d0mb0m
Steam - Domzskii
Xbox live - Domzskii
Cya all in game, thanks for reading and hopefully one day ill be one of you :D
Last edited by Domzskii on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Highwaywarrior
Regular
Regular

Re: Domzskii's OFc App

Domzskii wrote:.....i like a good drink every so often, play football every friday in a mini leage ran by the police....
Sounds like a kid on a referral order for alcohol related violence / criminal damage to me! :P

Nice app mate! Stick with it - you know that the application / selection process isn't a fast one with us so sit tight, get involved within the community that we have and just concentrate on having a good time and blending in with everyone.

HW
Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Domzskii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Lol McClane, i know seems bad right... but alot has changed since then, then i was a boy and now i am a man lol and i dont play S2 all the time, im on S1 more :o lol and this time its not rushed and i have played for a longer time and make calls in game now, it's like im a new Domzskii :D
snoopy
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

good luck dom. i know we have a lot of fun playing, so keep it up
Be a team player, or be a shield

DeepWaterz
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Domzskii wrote: ... but alot has changed since then, then i was a boy and now i am a man

Not too sure about the "now Im a man" bit but Domzskii is a good player ... Still a little young but acts in a mature fashion all of the time ... Much more mature than most (no need to name names ... u know who u are!). He's pretty handy and I think he'd make a good addition to the OFc team ... GL Dom !
There's too much blood in my alcohol system
CaNNoN
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

christ...if there is any more OFc members there be no bloody space on any of there servers! :evil:
MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

good luck mate, as always these things take time lol, cya on the servers ;)

Oh and cannon were just tryin to push u off the servers so u can stop owning us lol

u slaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggg
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Keep up the good work Domzski and keep on playing those mario sounds lol :D Good luck with ur application
Domzskii
Newcomer
Newcomer

Lol just for you Yoda but sadly playing time is at the lowest ever :( Year 11 brings its bad sides e.g. Course work and early Exams 8O, but hopfully i'll get a break and can chill and have a good old laugh you guys once again :)