Ban Review

For reporting problem players in the servers and appealing if you've been banned unfairly

Moderator: Administrator

^Stueh
Regular
Regular

Ban Review

Hey All,

Very long time, no speak. Hope all is well with everyone.

I was wondering whether it was possible to review my ban (i'm assuming i'm still banned). Personally, I think that I have come a long way in terms of maturity (was 17/18 when I last played, now 21) and my commitment to obey the rules (teamplay, no spawn camping etc).

Whilst I know I do not have a mic, which used to be a problem, I hope that it will not get in the way of any review.

I hope all the animosity of previous years can be forgotten and I can have the opportunity to prove myself (with a trial perhaps?).

Thanks for reading,

<3 Stueh

Extra Info
-----------------

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4574509
Steam Name: speedygonzarlez (if anyone would like to chat to me about anything)
MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: Ban Review

nice of u to be honest with a nice message. Get a mic you slag. The 'clan council' will have to discuss this its up to them mate.
^Stueh
Regular
Regular

cheers for the speedy response miles :)

look forward to hearing the result :)
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

we're comparing notes - some can remember you some can't - what was your player name most of the time on Server 1 before you used stueh?

thanks - Bambam
^Stueh
Regular
Regular

it was always a variation of stu so:

^stu
^stu.uk
tri-state-uk
jolteh

Those are the ones i can remember, like i said, was a long time ago. I do remember having random nicks when i forgot to change them after a random mix (pcw/5on5) but they were always changed at some point during the game and never the same from one day to the next (depended on vent/ts chat as to what our names were when we mixed).

:)
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Jolteh was the one you used on OFc if memory serves correct Stueh .

Can you PM your Steam ID to Bamz so he can get it removed from the ban list.
Illegitimi non carborundum

^Stueh
Regular
Regular

PM'd :) thanks.

Indeed, I did use all of the above at various times as i started playing before most members did (with 2para, NoFear, Gavac, HW etc).

I have now stuck with the one name. As I mentioned in the pm, [OFc] members are more than welcome to add me on steam if they wish to chat to me about anything.

Many Thanks :)
MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

yeah i think a problem people had with u was the namechanging. None of us do it and its just a bit annoying not knowing who ur talking to. Just dont do that and it'll be fine ;)
^Stueh
Regular
Regular

Like i said originally, I was very young when i played here originally. I think i have grown up alot, personally.

Schlack
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Ban should be removed now.

enjoy the servers.
"It takes a brave man not to be a hero in the Red Army". - Joseph Stalin
^Stueh
Regular
Regular

Many thanks, look forward to playing with you guys again :)
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Like i said
A million years ago I had a chemistry teacher who said that all the time, as in "hhhrrrr, like I said". That guy was a total cnut. Love you though Stueh. Welcome back to the OFc servers.

Bambam
CrAp
Regular
Regular

^Stueh wrote:(with a trial perhaps?).

Thanks for reading,

<3 Stueh
There have been alot of people been unbanned lately. I hope this wont bring the wrong signal and get regulars or walkinns the idea that a perma ban isnt actually a 'perma ban'. Its very important that you see we are handling your question for an unban as adults here and I hope we can get thesame respect from you that we give you know. Bear in mind that its easier for us to ban then unban.

greets CrAp and welcome back.
^Stueh
Regular
Regular

Indeed. Was good to play with you again briefly last night. Such a better atmosphere than the server I'm usually on.