css has screwed itself and wont work... advice please!

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

css has screwed itself and wont work... advice please!

hey guys in a brainwave i suddenly realised that if i change the resolution on css i can get it to actually fit my screen size which it hasnt for ages. So i just put it on the highest one, and now the strangest thing happens as soon as i load css, the screen is just blank but occasionally flashes up with the loadup menu... But doesnt flash up long enough for me to be able to change the settings back to what it was before.

Is there any way of changing the settings from outside css??

Thanks in advance...
Dannyf
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: css has screwed itself and wont work... advice please!

http://www.nextlevelgamer.com/counter-s ... ch-options

According to that if you add -w800 to the launch options (see instructions) it will set the screen resolution to 800×600 and from there you should be able to load it up properly and change it to what you want.
MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

ah cheers danny sorted!
CrAp
Regular
Regular

have you ever tried to fit CSS to your full screen thru Windows itself. I had the similar problem with my former laptop. In the beginning i start screwing with resolutions aswell but that didnt work out properly. Kept on trying and i finally found something in configuration settings that said something like full screen or reffered to video and gaming for full screen. I cant remember properly because its been 2years ago but ill try to recap it by looking into it. Maybe you look that way aswell.
MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

cheers crappy - i did manage to sort it by playing around with the resolution and also widescreen options in css mate, makes it much funner to play! :D
CrAp
Regular
Regular

cool