THAT DARN CAT !!!!!!!!

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

THAT DARN CAT !!!!!!!!

WELL AM A LIL PIST AT MY CAT
well there was me watching a vid and all of a suden the sound went my cat was hovering around she had been playing with the cable and decided it would be a good idea to chew thro it

so am in the market for a new pair what can you rcomend

i had creative xfi they were good had been having sound distortion problems
when using them in some games not sure if was them or not
BATTLE ROYALE
CAN U KILL YOUR BEST FRIEND

MAD-Miles
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: THAT DARN CAT !!!!!!!!

logitech are really good and cheap for the quility
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

hmm fix the cable?

you need new boxes? or headset?

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
Gavac220

I use Plantronics Gamecom 377 open headset (I can still hear the kids if they wake up :P )
The Gamecom 777 headset is enclosed, and probably better for your needs. Great set for a reasonable price. I can wear these things for hours on end, and never have any sweat, or discomfort. Brilliant design.

Most comfortable set I have had. Better than my Logitec gaming headset and my Creative HS-1000 Fatal1ty USB Gaming Headset (Wife now has these
) and my Sennheiser PC 166 Headset, which broke within months (over rated) :evil:

http://www.cclonline.com/product-info.a ... tid=frooct

http://www.testfreaks.co.uk/headphones- ... mecom-777/

All depends on how much you want to spend, and whats important to you. Build quality, sound quality, comfort, functions, mic, surround sound, weight, etc etc
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

I use the Sennheiser PC 151, find it ok. all fine with it. In the time were i am searching for a new headset there was no good surround headset(for a good price) so i bought the sennheiser.

the german amazon shows a rating of 4,5 stars in 107 replys. (73*5 points, 0*1 point).

Sennheiser is a big name in germany for soundsystems. But if you need a new speaker, then i would buy a logitech system.

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Hey gav thanks for info the 777s look good checked the second link and got a lil confused dose it hav a built in usb sound card like the creative xfi ones or do u need a sound card with a usb port on mob net to anoying to serch properly
BATTLE ROYALE

shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

you can use the 3,5 mm phone jack directly for your soundcard OR you use the given USB Soundcard and plugin the headset. Our "old" soundcard needs no usb jack (never seen a sound card with an own usb jack).

Thundercat
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Im using Medusa 5.1 ProGamer Edition

They are good even though I though at first they were faulty :)

I don't like the padding while good the cups are very big, so your ears are inside the cups and can press against the speakers.

Otherwise I like.
http://www.youtube.com/user/71Thunderous
New youtube channel (I fecked up my old one)
Gavac220

Yeh Nemisis,

You can just use them as normal head-phones, plugged into the sound card with the mic and stereo leads (as I do) or use the USB sound card. Nice that they give you the choice. Really pleased with these.
Nemes1s
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Well in the end i went for the creative fatal1ty usb hs1000 with virtual sourond got them yesterday and hav to say im pleased so far they are very comfy had a blast on s2 with them the sournd sound effect is really good helped me get a few niife kills
BATTLE ROYALE

LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

LOL !

But are ya going to change your cat ?